Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Where ya' been??


I'm back from my unintended, unexpectedly long blog vacation!!

Where have I been? Well.... I've been growing sweet baby number 3. We're expecting, June 24th of next year, and we're so excited. But, sometimes, the first trimester isn't the best time to think about food, take pictures of food, shoot, even cook food! So, there has been very little of that going on.

Thankfully, I'm near the end of the first trimester, and I'm feeling tiny bursts of second trimester energy. And my appetite is back! Hooray!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

tammy said...

Welcome back!! Glad you are getting some of that second trimester energy. :) (esp. since you have the two young'uns at home!)

Anonymous said...

sooooo glad to see you back...I have missed your blog writing....

Victoria said...

Congratulations! My son will be 5 on June 24th!