Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dessert date night

This season, my step-dad has been very, very gracious to share his season tickets with my husband. We love some college football around here, and well, we're not the biggest donors that the university has ever seen, you know? So, the tickets are a fun treat, and my husband really enjoys going. I'm even going to go and enjoy a game in a couple of weeks. And I can't wait!

This week's game was a mid-afternoon game, which cuts into date night a little bit.

But, never fear! I had a solution. We enjoyed apple crisp with vanilla ice cream and coffee when he got home. And I got to hear all the highlights from a heartbreaking loss.



Lots of dreams and plans and schemes get shared on that back porch. This week was no exception.

Loving my husband. That's what Saturday night is all about.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So sweet! Good post :)