Monday, August 15, 2011

Menu Plan August 15







Menu Plan


Friday-- take out burritos


Saturday--leftovers (lunch), grilled steaks, sweet potatoes, cucumber/tomato salad (supper)


Sunday--migas tacos (brunch), neighborhood pool party; we're taking brownies and potato salad(supper)


Monday--eggplant parmesan, salad


Tuesday--taco salad with ground turkey and pinto beans






Thursday--homemade sushi




As always, I'm linked to Menu Plan Monday at orgjunkie. Lots of great ideas from so many wonderful bloggers. Check it out!



1 comment:

tammy said...

I need to get a meal plan together for this week and my brain is just toast. Too much swirling around in my brain....wonder if everyone would notice if I just serve salad every night?? Ok, they would....guess I better get my creative cap on and come up with some ideas. thanks for the start...