Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Park Day

Remember my quest to check out all the parks in my county? We took a break for the hot months of summer (this old mama can't handle the heat during August and September), but we're back at it in full force.

This week's park is open green space in the middle of a small downtown area. There is a new playground and splash fountains to play in. It was plenty warm for the boys to have fun in the water. Not for too much longer, though. I felt the first cool morning just today!




We're on track to hopefully hit all the parks by the end of the year. My original goal of seeing them all before Labor Day was a bit ambitious. Christmas is more like it. Only 25 more to go!

1 comment:

tammy said...

Oh, looks like so much fun for the boys. Our day stayed in the 60's and I posted about Kristin's fun today, too. ;)