Monday, July 25, 2011

Menu Plan Monday July 25





We had a great weekend celebrating the 3rd birthday of a very special little boy. That's him, walking the dog, "on a leash, on our nature walk," which is exactly what he asked for for his birthday. He got it, was thrilled, and I was happy to please him with something so simple. I love that kid!

Friday--sloppy joes, cucumbers, spinach salad
Saturday--turkey and tomato sandwiches (lunch), take out gyros and baba ghanouj (supper)
Sunday--eggs and toast (breakfast), picnic (lunch), hot dogs, chips, strawberries, pasta salad, cupcakes (supper)
Monday--salisbury steak, rice, lima beans, salad
Tuesday--quesadillas for boys, cooking class for Mama
Wednesday--Thai curry over rice
Thursday--McRibs (made with morningstar riblets), cold vegetable salad of some sort, roasted sweet potatoes

As always, I'm linked to Menu Plan Monday over at orgjunkie. Lots of great ideas over there!

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

Ooh, Mcribs!!! Sounds SO good. I'll have to add that to my menu plan one of these days!

I'm also linked at orgjunkie. I hope you'll stop by!
http://www.betteronabudget.com/2011/07/25/menu-plan-monday-wlinky/