Friday, July 15, 2011

My birthday!



My birthday was in the middle of VBS this year (and actually on Friday, when everyone was exhausted from having so. much. fun. all week), so it was very low key. Which worked fine for me.

Because...it meant that I got to extend the celebration! We celebrated that night with a fancy dessert (well, good; not so sure about fancy) that the family ate so fast there is no picture evidence.





And, then, a week later, I got to celebrate AGAIN with my mom. One of my favorite Athens restaurants (love me some Taco Stand. Even at its worst, it's very, very good), and cupcakes from this neat little cupcake store. Look at those cupcakes! They were HUGE and sweet. It took Will three days to eat his. He'd work on it a while, then put it back in the fridge. Too funny.





And we had fun at Honey's house playing dress-up, too. I can't wait to put this one in the senior yearbook!






3 comments:

tammy said...

Too funny!! I have some "special" pictures of my boys, too. :)

hidden art of homemaking said...

I am all for celebrating birthdays for a whole week....it was fun!

Dawn said...

I love reading about your adventures with the boys! Happy Birthday!