Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Meal Plan Monday




Another week, another meal plan! We're trying to eat up my pantry/deep freeze, so I might have some odd meals in the next few weeks. Hopefully, though, we'll save a little money and have a nice clean freezer in the meantime!

Friday: knockwurst and sauerkraut, french fries (plain hot dogs for the boys)

Saturday: out (lunch), nachos with carnitas, fresh pico de gallo (supper)

Sunday: migas, home fries (brunch), roasted chicken, macaroni and cheese, corn on the cob (supper)

Monday: eggplant and andouille over rice, zuchinni

Tuesday: I'm at a cooking class; my husband will make his "famous" quesadillas

Wednesday: fish a la Veracruz, rice, some sort of vegetable

Thursday: meatball minestrone with orzo (new recipe from the current issue of Family Fun)

As always, check out orgjunkie's Menu Plan Monday for lots of other great ideas!

1 comment:

hidden art of homemaking said...

yum yum... I had forgotten about the eggplant and andouille....putting that on my menu list...that is so good...