Monday, February 16, 2009

Planning for the week





I love the menu plans found over at orgjunkie.com . There is such a huge variety of meals. Truly something for everyone. I can't help but be inspired as I browse through them. Check it out!

As always, we generally eat the same things for breakfast: oatmeal, grits, cheese toast, and eggs in a frame.
Lunch is almost always leftovers, with the rogue pot pie thrown in there as a cook's treat.

Friday: patty melts, sweet potato fries
Saturday: barbecue shrimp, salad, french bread
Sunday: nachos
Monday: chicken curry over rice
Tuesday: carbonara, salad
Wednesday: hoppin' john, salad
Thursday: chili

1 comment:

Amy said...

It all sounds good. After looking at your list I've just decided what we're having for lunch today-- nachos!

I'm making all family favorites from our pantry and freezer this week-- my menu is HERE if you'd like to check it out!