Monday, March 28, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


Last week, I got a little crazy when I bought cabbage, and I still have half of a huge head left. Hopefully a couple of meals of slaw will finish it off. If not, we'll be figuring out even more ways to eat cabbage. I've gotten an Indian meal on the menu, too. I'm excited to tackle several recipes in that. In the past, I've always done one curry, plain rice, and a plain vegetable on the side. Good, but this time, I'm going to see if I can recreate take-out, with several curry options. I love Indian food, so even if it's bad, it'll be good.


Friday--hummus, tabouli, pita bread, carrot and celery sticks


Saturday--out (lunch), chicken nuggets, roasted sweet potatoes, salad, egg rolls (our at-home date)


Sunday--chicken noodle soup (lunch), eggs, sausage, biscuits, potato pancakes (supper)


Monday--slow roasted pork butt, squishy white bread rolls, slaw, sweet potatoes


Tuesday--green bean curry, lentil dal , basmati rice, aloo gobi


Wednesday--enchiladas with roasted chicken, kale, potatoes, and a pasilla almond sauce

Thursday--brunswick stew

No comments: